Creating a better world requires teamwork, partnerships, and collaboration, as we need an entire army of companies to work together to build a better world within the next few decades. This means corporations must embrace the benefits of cooperating with one another.
– Simon Mainwaring
As a startup 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization, we rely on the support of our generous partners to help carry out our initiatives. Our mission requires collaboration and support, and we believe that building a strong network of partners will help us spread the act of generosity through giving.
Thus far, we have partnered with the following organizations to support our cause:
- Cradles to Crayons (Brighton, MA)
- The Greater Boston Food Bank (Boston, MA)
- Rosie’s Place (Boston, MA)
- Roxbury YMCA (Boston, MA)
- STAE TRU Multimedia (Boston, MA)
- J.STUKES Photography (New York, NY)
- Starbucks (Harlem, NY)
- Martha’s Table (Washington, DC)
- McKenna’s Wagon (Washington, DC)
- Shaw's (Hyde Park, MA)
- Stop & Shop (Hyde Park, MA)
- Target (Stoughton, MA)
If you are interested in a Partnership Opportunity with 100WOG, please email us at: email@example.com Additionally, please be sure to include the following text in the subject line: “I Want To Partner – Your Organization’s Name”. You can also fill out our contact form!